In this article you will find the most delicious blanks of viburnum for the winter with photos and videos: recipes for jam, marmalade and raw jam, a recipe for viburnum in honey, viburnum in sugar, viburnum jelly, jam with viburnum and apples, with rowan.
Billet of viburnum for the winter - the best recipes
Kalina is a unique healing plant with a mass of beneficial properties. Her ripe berries are rich in sugars, tannins, pectin and vitamin C.
The healing properties of the berries are unique:
- improve heart function
- calm nerves
- relieve vascular spasms
- eliminate insomnia
- serve as prevention of atherosclerosis
- help with colds
- invigorate and refresh the mind
How to cook blanks of viburnum for the winter
Viburnum berries are harvested in late autumn, such a berry loses bitterness and can be consumed fresh inside.
Billet of viburnum for the winter will be a worthy help for the body in the season of cold and colds to maintain immunity and health of children and adults.
From viburnum you can make a lot of useful twists for the winter:
- Jam - are fruits and berries cooked in sugar. Unlike jam, fruits and berries in jam must keep their shape, and syrup must be viscous.
- Jam - is a homogeneous thick and jelly-like mass.
- Pastille - a product that is obtained by churning berry puree with sugar and drying it in the oven
- Jelly is a product obtained from berry juice, by boiling it with sugar.
- Syrup - berry juice with water and sugar.
- Juice is obtained by squeezing fresh fruits and berries.
- Dried berries is a simple, cheap and less labor-intensive method of canning.
Classic jam from red viburnum with sugar
- 300, 0 water
- 1.2 kg of sugar (per 1 l of syrup)
- Remove Kalina from ridges, impurities and rinse in a colander under running water.
- To flush the steam for 2-3 minutes or to lower it into boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Cook sugar and water syrup.
- Put the treated berries in an enamel basin and cover with syrup cooled to t 80 С
- Leave for 10 hours.
- Boil the jam until cooked, periodically removing the foam.
- Ready jam from red viburnum packaged in dry hot jars.
Blanching berries helps them to survive and not wrinkle, and then filled with sugar syrup.
Jam from apples and viburnum for the winter
- apples - 1kg
- viburnum berries - 1 kg
- water - 2 cups
- Peel apples, remove seeds and cut into pieces.
- Kalina clear of twigs, sort out from impurities and rinse in a colander under running water.
- Add the water (1 cup) to the sliced apples and cook them over low heat until soft, stirring constantly.
- To do the same with berries.
- Then mix the berries with apples and rub through a sieve with a stainless mesh.
- Add sugar (1: 1) to the resulting mass and boil the mixture over low heat until thick.
- Ready jam should lag behind the spoon and the bottom of the dish.
Jam - viburnum jelly with sugar
- Kalina pour boiling water and hold for 10 minutes, drain the water.
- Again pour boiling water and cook until full.
- Rub the berries through a stainless mesh strainer.
- Add sugar and mix everything very carefully.
- Cook over low heat for 1 hour.
- Prepare red viburnum jam packaged in dry hot jars.
Natural organic tea with fruits and berries from around the world, try.
Milled viburnum jam - a recipe for winter
In this recipe, you will learn how to make jam from viburnum, scrolling berries through a meat grinder.
- Viburnum berries - 1 kg
- Sugar - 1, 2 kg
- Water 400 ml
- Remove berries from viburnum berries, wash and dry them.
- Skip through a meat grinder.
- Put the prepared mass in the enamel basin, add 400 ml of water and sugar.
- Cook jam until ready.
- Ready jam spread on dry sterile jars, close tightly, turn upside down and leave to cool.
Jam from viburnum and mountain ash with sugar
- Kalina - 1 kg
- Rowan - 700, 0
- Sugar 1, 2 kg
- Kalina peeled from the stalks, washed, dried and mince.
- Wash the mountain ash, remove the stalks and pour boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Knead tolkushkoy to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Combine both berries and add sugar and 400 ml of water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cooked.
- Arrange the hot jam in sterile jars and order.
Kalina, rubbed with sugar for the winter
- 1 kg of rubbed mass of viburnum
- 1 kg of sugar
- Viburnum berries free from stalks, rinse in cold running water and dry.
- Rub them through a metal mesh screen.
- Mix mashed sugar with sugar, heat to 80 ° C and put into hot jars.
- Streamline them at 100 C, banks 0, 5 l - 20 minutes.
A delicious recipe for viburnum jam with orange and sugar can be found here.
Viburnum juice for the winter
- Separate the berries from the twigs, sort and rinse.
- Put them in a saucepan, cover with water (about 1 liter of water per 1 kg of berries)
- Heat to boil, but do not boil.
In winter, you can make compotes, jellies and jellies from this juice.
Berry marsh of viburnum
- viburnum berries - 1kg
- sugar - 800.0
- water - 1 cup 200 ml
- Washed viburnum berries should be planted in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain the water and refill with a glass of water and cook until softened.
- Rub the softened mass through a sieve.
- Add sugar and cook to a pasty consistency.
- Put the resulting mass in a layer of about 2 cm on a proteve covered with parchment paper and greased with melted butter, smooth with a knife and dry in an oven at t 65 C for 10 hours.
- Allow to cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into pieces or roll into rolls.
Viburnum syrup for the winter
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 liter of rowan juice
- Viburnum berries are separated from the stalks, washed, dried and folded in plastic bags and kept in the refrigerator for several days.
- Then pour them with a glass of water and boil it.
- Transfer to a linen bag and leave the juice for the night to moan. DO NOT PUSH!
- The resulting juice is mixed with an equal amount of sugar and boiled down to make a thick red syrup.
- Pour into banks, cork and leave to cool.
How to dry berries of viburnum?
- Viburnum berries must be cut straight from the stalks immediately after the first frost.
- Raw materials can be dried by hanging with beams in the air in attics and under sheds, as well as in an oven at a temperature not higher than 80 ° C for 10 to 12 hours
- After drying, the stalks and branches are separated from the berries, removing the tainted berries.
Be sure to cook blanks of viburnum for the winter and enjoy its benefits and unique taste properties!
Kalina for the winter - recipes with sugarBlog Alena Kravchenko
Hello dear readers. Today we will talk about Kalina. Recently, people often turn to popular proven recipes. Folk treatment is effective and efficient.
I have proven recipes for harvesting viburnum for the winter, which our family has been using for more than a dozen years. Red viburnum berries in traditional medicine are valued for their healing properties and unique composition.
From the fruits of viburnum for the winter make delicious marmalade, jelly, marshmallow, jam, rubbed with sugar, harvested with honey, made from fruit fruit juice, fruit juice.
At home, simply make tasty preparations of viburnum berries for the winter.
Now the viburnum bushes are burning their bright red clusters in the rays of the autumn sun. Bundled viburnum sprigs sell on the market. We buy viburnum on the market, every year we prepare tasty and healthy medicine for the winter.
In winter, we prepare tea from viburnum, which is the first remedy for colds, fever, fatigue, weakness. This delicious, hot and aromatic viburnum tea is drunk with pleasure both by children and adults.
I will not share here recipes how to cook Kalina with honey, as this is the topic of another article, if you are interested in this topic, then you can read, the topic is already disclosed on the blog. Today the recipe will go about harvesting viburnum with sugar.
No wonder they say that they take Kalina instead of pills. This is not a baseless expression, as it really is.
- Kalina red has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Inherent in Kalina antipyretic properties.
- Viburnum has calming properties, thanks to which viburnum is used for various nervous disorders.
- vitamin C in viburnum berries even more than citrus.
- Kalina perfectly reduces pressure, so people with reduced pressure should refrain from eating berries.
In the period of viral and colds, viburnum tea is a real salvation. And now proceed to the preparation of blanks for the winter.
Kalina for the winter - recipes blanks
When harvesting viburnum I want to draw attention to the fact that the berries should be harvested after the first frost. At this time, the berries of red viburnum lose their bitterness.
If you harvest viburnum with sugar for the winter before the first frost, then the taste of raw jam can be a bit bitter. But many like it is a pleasant bitterness, which is characteristic of the berries.
If you want to remove the bitterness, then the berries of Viburnum need to freeze. Put them in the freezer for about 1 hour. Berries will be more pleasant to the taste, the bitterness will no longer be felt.
Recipes blanks of viburnum for the winter is quite simple. There are recipes of wiped viburnum, and you can wipe viburnum with a bone of boneless, as well as a recipe for making viburnum with sugar without cooking.
You can increase or decrease the number of ingredients in recipes as you like.
Sugar blanks are stored quite well. We store Kalina with sugar in the fridge.
Even pouring sugar into the layers of viburnum berries, it will already be a good preparation for the winter. This will not damage the berries and preserve their beneficial properties.
Kalina with sugar without cooking. Recipe with photos.
Usually it is sold in bundles. When choosing viburnum on the market, be sure to pay attention to the appearance of the berries. Do not buy crushed or crushed berries, as well as damaged berries.
- 500 grams of viburnum berries
- 500 grams of sugar
500 grams of viburnum is without twigs, only berries. After you have touched the berries, they must be weighed. You can increase or decrease the proportions, it all depends on how much viburnum you have.
Choose clean and beautiful twigs. Before you buy, you can taste a couple of berries of viburnum to taste. If you are satisfied, then buy Kalina.
Before you cook raw jam from viburnum be sure to wash the berries. We pour the berries in the bowl with running water. Need to gently wash the berries.
Put the berries in a colander so that the glass has excess liquid. Additionally, the twigs can be dried on a paper towel.
Now we separate the berries of viburnum from the twigs. At the same time remove the damaged berries. If you have a lot of berries of viburnum, then this process will take some amount of time.
We rub Kalina in containers, it all depends on the number of berries. I took the pan, as practice shows, it is convenient to grind berries in it.
Crush the berries should be a wooden rolling pin or "tolkushkoy" for mashed potatoes.
Now about sugar. Sugar in viburnum is added in a ratio of 1: 1. This is usually the standard rate. But we add a little more, for 500 grams of viburnum, I added 750 grams of sugar.
I rub with a skin and stones that all useful vitamins have remained. I use such viburnum in winter for making tea. After I brewed tea, filter it through a strainer. Bones and skin remain in the strainer.
Sugar pour in berries and continue to push the berries with a rolling pin. I repeat that I use berries together with bones of sandpaper.
To dissolve the sugar, leave the berries for some time at room temperature.
The berries rubbed with sugar are laid out in sterile jars and covered with sterile caps. Keep the workpiece in the refrigerator.
It is in Kalina with sugar without boiling all the vitamins are saved.
Kalina ground with sugar without stones
- viburnum - 500 grams
- sugar - 1 kg
At 500 grams of viburnum, I added 1 kg. Sahara. In this proportion, pitted viburnum with sugar is obtained as jelly. Delicious. This year I tried to cook pitted viburnum. It turned out nice and tasty raw jam.
For the preparation I use the same principle as in the first recipe. In order not to repeat, with the photo, look at the whole process above, how to wash the berries, dry and bust.
Berries need to crush and add sugar. I use a rolling pin, some do it with a blender. Having added sugar we continue to grind Kalina.
It is also advisable to leave Kalina with sugar on the table at room temperature, so that the sugar is dissolved.
We grind the prepared mass through a strainer. In order not to use an iron colander, you can use a plastic or plastic colander. It is also desirable that the cells are not very small.
It turns out delicious, aromatic viburnum with sugar without stones. A little standing in a cool place viburnum with sugar becomes much thicker. Store in the refrigerator.
Bones and skins that remain can not be thrown away, but used for making tea. Bay a few spoons of boiling water will get a pleasant drink from viburnum.
How to freeze berries of viburnum for the winter
To save the berries for the winter, many housewives resort to freezing berries. If you have enough space in the freezer, then you can freeze viburnum.
For this berries need to wash, sort. Try to keep all the berries of Viburnum were intact, not trampled. Dry them on a paper towel. It is important to remove excess moisture.
Put the berries on the dressing in a thin layer and freeze them. Then the berries need to get out of the freezer and packaged in bags or bags with zip fastener, you can use the trays.
Compote from viburnum berries
Viburnum compote is a tasty and fragrant drink that can be used instead of medicine. Close the compote in three liter jars, liter jars.
This recipe was recently shared by our friend. They grow a huge bush of viburnum and they have tried a lot of recipes blanks of viburnum.
- Viburnum berries - 1.5 cup
- Sugar - 1.5 cups
On a three-liter jar you need to take 1.5 cups of viburnum berries. Which you need to pre-sort and wash by removing the spoiled berries.
The taste of viburnum berries is rich but sour. Therefore, you can add sugar directly to the jar. Three liters of 1. 5 cups of sugar. Or make a sweet syrup (add sugar to taste) and pour berries. Compote is pleasant, refreshing, with a slight sourness.
If you add sugar and berries in a jar, fill all with boiling water and sterilize the jars with compote for 10 minutes.
If you are cooking sweet syrup, pour berries with syrup, leave for half an hour, then pour the syrup into the pan and boil for about 5 minutes.
Pour the syrup back into the jar and roll it up with sterile caps.
In both cases, the compote must be wrapped with a warm blanket and left for a day.
Five-minute viburnum jam, recipe
- viburnum - 500 grams
- sugar - 1 kg.
Viburnum jam can be cooked in two ways. If you want the berries to be whole, then prepare the syrup from water and sugar. At the specified amount of sugar will need a glass of water.
Cooking syrup and drop viburnum berries into it. But here, try to ensure that the berries of the red viburnum are all whole, not crumpled and not damaged. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring. And then we spread the five-minute jam from viburnum into sterile jars.
The second method of preparation involves combining Kalina and sugar and grind.
Put the jam on the fire (move it to a saucepan with a thick bottom) and cook from the moment of boiling for 5 minutes. Jam is laid out in sterile jars and closed with sterile lids.
From this jam, you can make delicious tea and take it as a fortifying and vitamin drink, or as a means of reducing high pressure.
I prefer vibrated viburnum with sugar with sandpaper and pits and vibrated viburnum with seedless sugar. But the five-minute, it was this year a new way of harvesting viburnum for the winter.
To make viburnum jelly, pour berries with boiling water, leave for 5 minutes. Then strain the water and rub the berries through a sieve.
The resulting kalinovo puree combine with sugar and mix well. We set on fire and boil for 7-10 minutes from the moment of boiling, while stirring constantly.
Fold the viburnum jelly in sterile jars and close with sterile caps. After cooling, the jelly will become even thicker.
Viburnum sauce for the winter
- Kalina - 500 grams
- Sugar - 5 tbsp. spoons
- Salt - Pinch
- Ground black pepper (or white pepper) - 1/3 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon
If you like sweet and sour sauces for fish, meat, chicken and other dishes, I recommend to try Kalinov sauce.
We love to try various interesting recipes of sauces, this year we made a lot of blanks for the winter from cornel. Now we harvest viburnum for the winter.
Berries should be sorted, washed, separated from the twigs. Then they need to pour boiling water and leave for 5-7 minutes. This way the berries will become softer.
Strain the water and wipe the viburnum berries through a sieve, the skin and bones we do not need, we will need only Kalin puree.
We transfer the Kalinovye mashed potatoes to the saucepan, add salt, sugar, spices and boil from the moment of boiling over low heat for 7-10 minutes.
Be sure to try the sauce to taste and adjust the spices to your taste and preference. If you want to prepare the sauce for the winter, the sauce should be sterilized.
Viburnum sauce turns out homogeneous, red, fragrant. Serve sauce to various dishes immediately after cooking.
You can increase or decrease the number of ingredients for the sauce. And to save Kalina from bitterness, you can put the berries in the freezer (time 1 hour), and then make a sauce of them.
I hope the recipes blanks of viburnum for the winter will be useful for you. Prepare a delicious and aromatic natural medicine and a delicacy of viburnum berries, and be healthy!
Kalina red - useful properties, preparation for the winter and methods of preparation: the best recipes. Viburnum jam for the winter: the benefits and harm, recipes
Billet of viburnum - vitamin charge for the winter. The article recipes juice, compote, jam, jam and jam from useful berries.
The berries of viburnum, which nature gives us in the fall, have a very specific taste, sour with bitterness. In truth, few adults love them.
And to make the child eat viburnum is a great achievement. But viburnum has a huge benefit, only vitamin C in it is more than in lemons. There is a way out - to make jam or other sweet billet for the winter.
Kalina red: useful properties. Preparation for the winter
You can read more about the benefits of not only viburnum berries, but also other parts of the plant in the article: link
Obviously, the season of Kalin berries cannot be called short, and one can have time to eat fresh berries or be treated by one of the folk remedies based on them. But how to be in winter and spring, when the body is in dire need of vitamins?
Preparation method: viburnum marmalade.
Viburnum berries can be prepared in various ways:
- to freeze
- to dry
- grind with sugar
- make jam, jam, jam
- make jelly
- make syrup or sauce
IMPORTANT: When choosing a method of preparation, you need to understand how it will be used, medicine or delicacies.
In the first case, it is important to preserve the maximum of their beneficial properties in the berries.
In the second, if even some kind of vitamin is destroyed during the heat treatment, it will not be very scary.
How to freeze viburnum for the winter?
Frozen viburnum in winter can be used in the same way as fresh:
- for food
- as a baking dish
- for making juice, fruit drink, tea, decoction, infusion
Frozen berries of viburnum.
This type of workpiece has many advantages:
- maximum benefit of the berries
- no sugar or any other preservatives are used
- convenient to freeze viburnum in portion sachets
- freezing relieves berries from bitterness
- the method of preparation is very fast and requires a minimum of effort from the hostess
Frozen viburnum from the store.
- All about everything takes about 2 hours, with direct participation of not more than 30 minutes.
- Prepare a colander, trays or dishes, kitchen paper or textile towels, bags or containers for freezing.
- Kalina is thoroughly washed, sprigs are removed.
- Berries are laid out on towels so that they dry out.
- After 10-15 minutes, transfer them to trays or dishes and send them in the freezer for 1 hour. Then later, in packets, they will not stick together.
- Poured frozen berries in containers or pacts for freezing.
IMPORTANT: Some housewives do not wash viburnum before freezing, and do it only later, before its direct consumption.
How to dry viburnum at home?
Dried viburnum is not used as widely as frozen. It can be eaten as a dried fruit, boiled out of compote berries, made infusions, added to baked goods. The drying process is also quite simple, it has two options:
- dry berries in the oven
- use a special dryer for fruits and berries
- From the washed berries remove the twigs and stalk.
- In one layer lay them on a baking sheet or grid of electric dryers.
- The temperature of the oven should be 50-60 degrees, with her viburnum will begin to dry and frown.
- If a dryer is used, it should simply be turned on.
IMPORTANT: Viburnum berries usually dry for 6-8 hours.
You can also dry them outdoors.
They choose a secluded place where the direct rays of the sun do not beat, lay out clean white paper in it, washed out viburnum berries without branches and peduns are poured on it, covered with gauze. So they will dry for 7-14 days, while some of the berries can deteriorate.
Five minutes of viburnum jam: a recipe
“Five minute” jam from viburnum is a quick way to stock berries, but, of course, it takes more than 5 minutes.
- 1 kg of sugar
- 1 kg of viburnum berries
- 350 ml of water
Five-minute viburnum jam.
- Berries should be sorted, washed and dried.
- Water is brought to a boil, pour sugar into it and boil for 5 minutes.
- Vine berries are poured into the syrup, boiled for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the workpiece to cool, it takes about 5 hours.
- Bring the preform to a boil again and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the five-minute viburnum jam in sterile jars and close them.
IMPORTANT: To the usual sugar in this recipe, you can add 10 g of vanilla sugar.
Jam from viburnum for the winter: a recipe
Thick homogeneous jam, fine vitamin dessert, prepared from:
- 1 part of viburnum berries (for example, 1 kg)
- 0.8 parts sugar (800 g)
Jam from viburnum for the winter.
- Berries for jam need to take the best, liquid, not spoiled.
- They are put in an enameled bowl and poured with water so that the viburnum is covered, but there is no excess.
- When the water boils, it is necessary to turn down the heat and simmer the berries about a quarter of an hour.
- They will be soft enough to grind them through a sieve.
- Water is not poured. Return in her cake from the berries and insist hours. After filtered through cheesecloth. This water will boil the syrup.
- Sugar is added to boiled berry decoction, boiled for 3 minutes.
- Berry mashed potatoes are poured into the syrup, boiled until it becomes a thick, heavy consistency.
- Hot marmalade is laid out on the banks pre-sterilized, closed, stored in the dark and cool, but do not allow freezing.
Viburnum jam pitted: a recipe
It is very simple to make a jam from Viburnum berries without stones.
- At 1 kg of berries take 0.75 kg of sugar.
- The berries are removed from the branches, removed from their stems, carefully washed.
- Dried berries put on a tray or tray and sent for 30 minutes in the freezer, then they will not be bitter.
- Wash the berries under a warm stream of water, spread in an enamel bowl.
- Sprinkle with viburnum sugar and begin the process of languor: in a syrup of sugar and own juice berries should be boiled for 20 minutes.
- Hot them spread in a metal colander with a grid and wipe with a spoon. Bones and skin remain on the grid.
- Pureed viburnum jam is already boiled without stones for 5 minutes, after which it can be preserved.
Viburnum compote: a recipe for winter
To close the 1 liter jar of compote for the winter, take:
- 500 g of viburnum berries
- 500 g sugar
- 500 ml of water
- Washed, selected and dried berries of viburnum are laid on the bottom of the can.
- They cook the syrup from water and sugar: sugar is poured into the water, slowly brought to a boil, and then stirred to boil until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour hot syrup into a jar of viburnum.
- A towel is laid out on the bottom of a large pot, and a jar of viburnum compote is placed on top. The water is poured in such a way that it does not cover about a quarter of the can.
- Bring the water to a temperature of 90 degrees and maintain at this level for 10 minutes.
- Roll up a jar of viburnum compote with a sterile cap.
Compote for the winter of viburnum with apples: a recipe
Apples and viburnum in compote is a very tasty and healthy combination. At 1 l take:
- 300 g of viburnum berries
- 300 g of crushed apples
- 250 g sugar
Compote for the winter of viburnum with apples.
- Cook the sugar syrup for 5 minutes.
- Apples cut into slices or cubes, and selected washed berries of viburnum are laid out in sterile one-liter jars.
- Pour syrup into the jars.
- Pasteurized compote for a quarter of an hour.
- Roll banks with sterile caps.
Soaked Kalina for the winter: recipes
In order to prepare the soaked Kalinka, take:
- 1 kg of berries without twigs and stalks
- 200 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 l of water
Soaked berries of viburnum.
- Syrup is boiled from water, sugar and salt.
- Kalina laid out in jars, when the syrup is slightly cooled, poured them.
- They close the nubs of the cans with gauze, leave the billet at room temperature for 21 days, after which it can be closed with lids and moved to the refrigerator.
Good afternoon, readers of Irina's blog! It is simply impossible to overestimate the benefits of red viburnum. A jar of jam from its fruit will become a real must have in winter. At the same time, it is not necessary to make preparations for the purpose of recovery. Viburnum berries have an indescribable taste: bright rich, with a slight bitterness. I agree with Irina, that there is nothing better than to go home from a creaking frost and warm yourself for a mug of fragrant tea with viburnum jam. Therefore, I invite you, dear readers, to get acquainted with simple and best recipes for harvesting viburnum for the winter.
But I would like to start with the fact that viburnum (lat. Viburnum) is a plant that has been used in herbal medicine for a long time. There are about 160 species of shrubs, distributed mostly in the northern hemisphere.Many species of this plant are only decorative flowering shrubs. The fruits of red viburnum can be used in food for the prevention of various diseases (mostly colds).
My childhood memories of viburnum are associated with the first snow and bullfinches that flock to eat berries. In Ukraine, viburnum is a favorite plant and personifies natural beauty. In the spring, her flowers in the form of fluffy umbrellas resemble the headdress of a bride, and in the autumn the plant is pleasing to the eye with bright red fruits that hang on the branches right up to the frost. In ancient times, the plant was called the "wedding tree", so the festive tables and dishes were decorated with branches. And according to the old custom, the bride gave her embroidered towel with a plant pattern, self-embroidered. But viburnum - not only bright berries, but also a wonderful medicinal plant.
The benefits of viburnum health is achieved through a unique composition. One small berry contains a double dose of vitamin C, which citrus fruits are rich in.
In addition, about 30% of invert sugar (a chemical mixture of fructose and glucose) is present in the fruit. This substance is the main component of natural honey. Trimolin has less effect on the body than pure sucrose, so eating Kalina is much more beneficial.
Red viburnum berries contain a large amount of pectin, thanks to which jelly is easily obtained, which is useful for the walls of the gastrointestinal tract.
This plant is rich in vitamins A, E, P, K and minerals (phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, strontium, calcium, vanadium), essential oils. Speaking of nutritional value, I would like to emphasize that 100 g of viburnum contains only 28 kcal. This means that you can feast on the healthy berries without harm to the figure, which can not but rejoice the female representatives. Therefore, I recommend making harvesting viburnum for the winter.
You can read more about the benefits of viburnum from articles that have already been published in the blog.
Useful properties of viburnum
Recipes with viburnum for health
In medicine, both berries and viburnum leaves are used. Doctors are convinced that it is an excellent natural means of solving the following health problems:
- high blood pressure,
- inflammatory processes in the internal organs,
- characteristic symptoms of menopause,
- menstrual pain
- leg swelling,
- muscle spasms,
- diseases of the digestive tract.
Berry picking rules
When to pick viburnum berries? Before getting acquainted with the basic recipes for harvesting viburnum for the winter, I would like to remind you when it is better to pick berries. It is recommended to wait for the first frost when the fruits of the plant are poured with juice and freeze slightly.
Few people know that this advice is also explained by the fact that under the influence of low temperatures the bitterness of viburnum disappears and its taste becomes more subtle and pleasant. Therefore, if suddenly your friends say that they do not like viburnum, it means that they just tear it off ahead of time.
Another indicator that the fruits have ripened is their bright blood-red hue (without green streaks). Kalina can be frozen, dried, make jams and jellies, jams, juices.
Popular homemade recipes
When I decided to make the preservation, I realized that I needed simple recipes how to prepare Kalina for the winter. In addition, they should be quick and easy to prepare. I think that many girls also do not want to mess around in the kitchen for a long time. Especially now, the last autumn warm days, when I want to walk more in the parks. After reviewing the golden recipes for viburnum blanks for the winter, I chose the easiest and most interesting ones to share with you, dear readers.
Everyone knows that all the vitamins, essential oils and macronutrients are preserved in raw form in the berries.Therefore, first of all I was looking for recipes for harvesting viburnum for the winter without cooking. In this case, the jelly from the fresh fruits of the plant is the most useful, simple and fast. This recipe is suitable even for beginners who have not yet grasped the secrets of conservation.
For the manufacture of viburnum jelly for the winter without cooking it is necessary to sort the harvested berries and pour boiling water over them. At this stage it is important to remember a little secret that will significantly simplify the cooking process itself.
Viburnum fruits should be kept for at least 5 minutes in hot water. This time is enough for the skin to become soft and the berries to easily choke. At the same time, remember that if you perederzhat viburnum in boiling water, it will not harden later.
After 5 minutes, you need to shift the fruit into a sieve and start crushing them with a spoon. At the rate of 1: 1, add sugar to the berry puree and stir until it is completely dissolved. The resulting thick mass is poured into the banks and leave for further solidification.
Boil it is not necessary, because at the expense of a large amount of pectin in the composition of viburnum berry mashed potatoes will become gelatinous in a natural way. The finished jelly can be stored in the refrigerator for about 3 months. I am sure that it will end much earlier, so reserve yourself for the future.
Raw grated viburnum jelly can also be mixed with honey in proportions of 1: 2. Read about the healing properties of this recipe can be in an article previously published in the blog - Kalina with honey.
When I was actively involved in sports, I had to eat every three hours. Unfortunately, I did not always have time to fully eat. And it was important for me to find an alternative snack option that would be useful, nutritious and, of course, tasty. Since it was hard for me to give up sweet, I decided to look for a recipe from all-natural ingredients.
Home-made fruit candy is the very same unique product that simultaneously charges the body with energy, protects from stress, improves mood.
All this is achieved due to the fiber, natural ingredients, vitamin C in high concentrations.
To prepare such a treat is quite simple. To do this, thoroughly rinse the collected berries of viburnum and pour boiling water on them for 4-5 minutes. After that, the fruit must be boiled until it becomes soft.
The boiled viburnum berries should be rubbed through a sieve so as not to come across seeds in the candy, and add sugar or honey in proportions of 1: 1. The resulting mixture should be boiled before acquiring the consistency of the batter (as for pancakes). For the final stage, it is necessary to cover the baking tray with a silicone mat and place the marshmallow on it. Now it remains to be patient and wait for the readiness of the berry dessert. In the oven, the marshmallow must be dried for 5 hours, while remembering that the fire must be weak. For better ventilation, I recommend leaving the oven door ajar.
The degree of readiness is very easy to determine: the pastille does not stick to the fingers.
The cooled mixture can be cut into plates or rolled into rolls, which are very convenient to take with you as a healthy and healthy snack.
Want to have a tea party, which even the Mad Hatter would envy? Then you definitely need to make grated viburnum with sugar for the winter. This recipe is no different from the method of cooking berry jelly. But there is one little trick.
So that the frozen jelly did not work out, you need to spread the grated berries with sugar in banks and immediately put them in the fridge, without waiting for the sugar to dissolve.
With a cold, debilitating dry cough, tea with one tablespoon of viburnum jam helps well. This drink should be taken 3-4 times a day. When fever in tea with berries, you can add 3 tablespoons of honey.
This tea with viburnum helps to quickly cope with headaches.I myself know how well a cup of aromatic tea with a berry mixture relaxes after a hard day’s work. Perhaps, this is an excellent anti-stress remedy, which can be compared only with the scratching of the soft tummy of a purring cat.
Be sure to watch the video about harvesting viburnum for the winter to add to the tea, which will reveal all the nuances of the recipe
Sweet Jam - Winter Pacification
Harvesting viburnum for the winter at home in many families becomes a real ritual. For example, my grandfather himself sorted out and washed the picked berries. The grandmother then poured the fruits of viburnum with water and quenched on a slow fire until a homogeneous mass was obtained. All grandchildren, young and old, alternately stirred berry jam on the stove under the watchful supervision of grandfather.
At this time, preparing sugar syrup. For this, grandmother mixed sugar in water in equal proportions in a separate saucepan and brought the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. The result was a clear thick syrup.
Grandmother mixed berries with sugar mixture and cooked for about 30 minutes on low heat. Cooked and drove us away when we tried to scoop fragrant jam from a pan with a spoon. According to the grandmother, the most important thing is to remove the foam in time and stir it regularly at a slow pace. Ready hot jam was poured into sterilized jars and sent to the shelves in the cellar. And then we all waited for the coveted hour, when the cold came and the grandmother would bring a jar of the cherished berry jam.
This is my family’s classic recipe for making viburnum jam for the winter. Given the modern kitchen appliances, for many housewives, the slow cooker has become an excellent helper in the household. Some of my friends are not limited to standard dishes and even make jam in a slow cooker. Why don't you try it?
Kalina for the winter - the best recipe for making honey
Kalina with honey is a useful delicacy that will replenish the vitamin reserve and improve your health. Serve it to any tea. Also try adding a teaspoon to a hot drink instead of sugar.
- viburnum - one complete sieve (normal, small),
- honey - 180 g,
- a little boiling water (pour berries).
Tip! Try to pick berries with the first frost. The way the fruits are slightly frostbitten, but there is practically no bitter taste.
- Berries are sorted, washed and dried on a towel.
- Then proceed to the rubbing of the fruit. For convenience, set the sieve on a small saucepan or other container. In a strainer lay out viburnum and pour boiling water. Mix berries as necessary and repeat the procedure.
- With the help of a stupa we grind Kalina through a sieve into a separate container.
- Take a jar. Pour first liquid honey.
- Next, in a trickle we inject Kalin juice, simultaneously mixing the components into a homogeneous mass.
- We twist the jar and send it to the fridge for storage.
Recipe for Steamed Viburnum
Steamed viburnum - a gentle dessert, reminiscent of the taste of childhood. Jam will want to eat with spoons, however, remember, these berries are not used in large quantities.
Interesting fact! In ancient times, viburnum was considered a powerful household amulet. Bunches hung in the corners at the entrance.
- 1 kg of red fruits
- 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare the berries - we need clean, dry fruits without twigs.
- We lay out viburnum in a pot for baking.
- Pour in a small amount of water.
- We pour sand on top.
- Cover with a lid and ship to an oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- After boiling, reduce the heat to 120 degrees.
- We continue to soar viburnum for 6 hours.
The cooled delicacy is immediately ready for use.
Kalina, rubbed with sugar, with bones
Many filter mashed potatoes, freeing the mass from the seeds. However, do not forget, bones contain beneficial substances. Therefore it is worth leaving them.
- red viburnum - 600 g,
- sugar - 500 g
- We put the berries in the bowl of the blender, grind.
- We introduce sugar, mix well. We give the mass a little stand up - so the sugar is better dissolved in Kalin puree.
- Fill banks rubbed viburnum. Leave a couple of centimeters of free space on top.
- Fill the top layer with sugar - this will allow to save the blank longer.
- Close the lids, put in the fridge.
Kalina, rubbed with honey, bones
Honey - a storehouse of vitamins, the same as viburnum. The combination of two such products gives a powerful composition that has a positive effect on the body.
- Grind the fruit in a blender. Use other devices which are available (combine, meat grinder, etc.).
- Pour honey. Dissolve the thick product slightly in a water bath.
- Mix the components. Leave the mass for a few minutes.
Put the raw jam in containers, store in the refrigerator.
Recipe for wet viburnum for the winter
This method of harvesting useful berries is considered the most simple and economic. As a rule, it is prepared as a remedy to eliminate the dysfunction of the digestive system. The shelf life is long, and at room temperature and without airtight sealing.
- Fresh viburnum - 500 g,
- filtered water - 2.5 l,
- granulated sugar to taste.
- Prepared, clean berries poured into a 3 liter glass container. Before it is required to thoroughly wash and dry in the oven.
- Pour the required amount of water and add sugar. Stir to dissolve the grains. Cover with a gauze cloth and keep in a cool place for 14 days from time to time stirring.
Viburnum berries for most people a real mystery despite the fact that it grows almost everywhere. Not every housewife is ready to make blanks from it. The reason lies in its tart, bitter taste. If you pick the berries after the first frost, then viburnum becomes tasty, and more tender blanks.
I hope in this article everyone has found for himself what can be done with viburnum for the winter.
Preparation of viburnum for the winter, the best recipes
Many are waiting for the winter, because it is a time of miracles, magic and snowflakes. But, alas, it is also a time of progressive colds. Over the year, our immunity is greatly weakened and needs additional strengthening by the means that nature has given us. Very few people are unfamiliar with the beneficial properties of viburnum. It cures many diseases, but in winter it is very difficult to get it. Harvesting viburnum for the winter is an easy process, just think in advance that you will need it during the freezing cold. In this article we will reveal all the secrets of the preparation of this "berry doctor" for many months.
Preparation of viburnum for the winter: how to choose berries for storage
Whatever method of preserving viburnum you choose, Do not forget to follow some simple rules for picking and preparing berries:
- berries must be fresh,
- do not use overripe and too green berries,
- wrinkled and rotten fruit should be discarded,
- berries must be dry
- remove bones, stems, twigs and any debris,
- wash the berries, dry and start the process
- Prepare the container and storage place in advance.
The option of preserving viburnum rubbed with sugar
Freshly ground viburnum, harvested for the winter in sugar, is not only very healthy, but also extremely tasty. For the preparation of such a therapeutic dessert, you need only two ingredients: sugar and, in fact, the berries of viburnum.
First of all, separate all the berries from the branches and rinse them well. Let the water drain. Transfer the clean berries into a large bowl and chop with a blender until smooth. Now mash the puree through a fine sieve into another clean bowl. The process is time consuming, but worth it.
With each kilogram of viburnum should get about 700 grams of pure puree. Pour there 1 kg of sugar and stir until dissolved.Pour the sweet mass into clean sterilized jars and twist it with metal threaded caps or roll it up as preservation. Put in the fridge.
Preservation of viburnum juice
Even in ancient times, they knew that you can cook a lot of delicious things from viburnum, for example, the most useful juice for the winter! Recipe juice from viburnum following:
- Wash the berries on the bunches, then separate them and squeeze through a juicer or double gauze.
- Pressed cake press boiled water, cover with a lid and boil on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Strain the broth, mix with the juice, add sugar to taste and heat to 85 ° C.
- Pour into cans or bottles and cover with boiled corks or caps. Ready juice from viburnum can be stored either at home on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, or in the cellar.
Using juice, you can make a syrup from viburnum, and the recipe is as follows:
- Take the following ingredients: vanilla, water, 1 liter of concentrated juice and 1.5 kg of sugar.
- Remove the viburnum from the branches, clean the berries from debris and peduncles. Rinse them under cold water and place in an enamel bowl. Fill with clean cold water so that it covers the berries slightly.
- Put the tank on a small fire and boil until the viburnum is completely softened. When the fruit starts making juice, explain it.
- Take a saucepan and put a colander on it, covered with a thick layer of gauze. Pour the boiled berries with broth. Well squeeze cake. Viburnum juice will have to stand for at least three hours.
- Then carefully pour everything into another clean pan so that the precipitate does not get there. Add all the sugar there. Put on the fire and stir constantly, heating until all the sugar is dissolved. To improve the taste, add vanilla.
- Bring to a boil and pour into sterilized jars, then roll them up. Turn the jars down with a lid and wrap a warm blanket. Store either in the refrigerator or in the cellar.
How to cook viburnum for the winter
During the winter period it is very important to monitor your health and take preventive measures to strengthen your immunity. In its pure form, viburnum berries are very useful, but it fruits only in a certain period, and its taste is tart and bitter. As soon as the period of full maturity comes, you can cook viburnum for the winter.
Cranberry juice is a delicious drink full of healthy vitamins. It is recommended to take doctors for the prevention of many colds. Also, juice from viburnum remarkably boosts immunity and improves gastrointestinal function. Since the berries of viburnum tart and slightly specific to the taste, you will need to stock up on a lot of sugar.
For 1 kg of viburnum fruit you will need 700 g of granulated sugar. Berries can be taken both fresh and frozen. Rinse them with cold water. If you use viburnum with sprigs, then separate them.
In the finished broth, pour the specified amount of sugar and stir until dissolved. Then add kalin juice to it. Cover the pot and leave to infuse for three hours in a cool place. Mintberry juice is ready. It can be poured into glasses and immediately filled with health or poured into sterilized jars, closed with a lid and put in the refrigerator. Morse is not stored for long, but for a couple of months you can enjoy it.
The options for making jam from viburnum are a great many, each of which will appeal to everyone who was previously skeptical of this berry. In order to maximize all the beneficial properties of viburnum berries, Try to minimize thermal manipulation. Therefore, a recipe for viburnum jam without cooking was invented.
This recipe will require fruits collected after the first frost. This berry will give less bitterness.Jam is prepared quickly, it turns out tasty, but it has a small shelf life, although it can be significantly extended when stored in the refrigerator. In winter, raw jam is a very big gift for your body, just a storehouse of vitamins and nutrients.
To cook raw jam, you need to carefully pick viburnum and free from branches, rinse well under a tap and twist through a meat grinder or grind with a blender.
Pour the resulting mass into sugar and mix thoroughly until it dissolves. Proportions observe 1: 1. Pour the jam into clean sterilized jars, close tightly with the lids and send to the refrigerator.
What just do not make viburnum - various combinations with other berries, fruits, honey, but the classic always remains in demand. To cook the classic viburnum jam, you need the following ingredients: 1 kg of fresh viburnum, 2 cups of water and 800 g of granulated sugar.
- Rinse fresh viburnum under running water and detach from bunches. Go through and throw out the spoiled one.
- Put the fruit in a heat-resistant dish and pour in 1 glass of water. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the tank with viburnum there. Simmer until the berries soften.
- Take a pan, pour sugar into it and fill it with a second glass of water. Mix well, bring to a boil. The result should be a thick and uniform sugar syrup.
- Take the finished berries and put in a container of syrup. Cook for half an hour on low heat, stirring all the time.
- Remove the jam from the stove and let it cool and brew for six hours. When time passes, put the jam on the stove again and bring it to readiness, often stirring and removing the foam.
- Pour still hot jam on sterilized jars. Roll the covers with the key for preservation.
Kalina is primarily valued as a very useful berry, so various recipes using it for the winter cover many areas of home cooking. For example, Kalyne Kissel - one of the most famous recipes Its preparation does not take much time and money, it is a favorite delicacy of many, and to a greater extent - children. Kalinov kissel can be drunk and only cooked and cooled. For 200 g of viburnum, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 6 tablespoons of starch and 4 liters of water are used.
Kalina well rinse and separate from the branches. Explain. Put in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Ten minutes, boil over medium heat. Then strain the broth and again put on the fire to boil. Add sugar, stir. Dissolve starch in a glass of cold water. Gently pour in the decoction, stirring constantly. Bring the jelly to a boil and turn off the stove.
How to prepare compote of viburnum
Perhaps compote is the simplest, tasty and refreshing thing that can be made from red viburnum. Consider a classic cooking recipe.
To prepare the classic Kalina compote you will need the following ingredients: 2 kg of viburnum berries, sugar, 800 ml of water. Rinse the berries under cold tap water. Dry and transfer to a deep bowl. Pour 100 g of sugar. After half an hour, mash the fruit and drain the juice. Berries with sugar, put in a saucepan, add cold water and put on maximum heat. After boiling remove the foam and try the water.
If necessary, add more sugar. Stir and reduce heat. Boil 7 minutes, removing the foam. Add decanted juice, mix and cover with a little sliding it. Boil for 5 minutes at minimum heat. Remove the pan from the stove and close tightly. The drink should be infused under the lid until it cools completely. After that, put it in the fridge.
How to cook viburnum jelly
We consider the universal recipe for viburnum jelly:
- Rub the berries through a sieve. To remove bitterness, lower them to boiling water for five minutes.
- Mix the obtained kalin puree with sugar in proportions 1: 1 - this is for those who like sweeter, or 2: 1.
- Bring the jelly to a faint gurgling and boil on a low fire, stirring regularly, until sticky jelly pieces remain on the walls of the pan.
- Pour into clean sterile jars and tighten them tightly.
You can cook jelly for an hour longer, like jam. If you took a double dose of sugar and covered with threaded caps, this preservation can be stored at room temperature. If the caps are nylon, sugar is added less, and the heat treatment lasts less, then this jelly should be only in the refrigerator or cellar.
Making blanks of red viburnum: recipes for winter
Red viburnum - unique berryknown for its healing properties: it has antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects, and a handful of viburnum with honey perfectly reduces pressure.
Do not forget about the high content of vitamin C - here it is almost two times more than in citrus.
Kalina is also a rich source of vitamins A and E, iron salts and many other elements necessary for our body.
- Billet of viburnum for the winter
- The easiest option
- Kalin juice
- Kalinovo jam
- Kalinovoye jam
- Kalina marshmallow
- Therapeutic power of viburnum
- Kalina from pressure
- Kalina in cosmetology
Many compare viburnum for its medicinal properties with currants, however, unlike the latter, it is unpretentious, it grows on the edges of the forest and near water bodies, calmly suffers dryness and freezing. Needless to say, after all, after the frost berries lose their bitterness, which means that it is time to stock them for the winter.
When to collect viburnum for blanks
Viburnum berries ripen in late August and early September, but they are harvested later - after the first frost. The fact is that even fully ripe berries are bitter, therefore very few people like it. But during freezing, even short-term, they become sweeter and more suitable for blanks. Gathering the fruit from the bush should be carefully cut the entire fruit sprig and placed in a container.
The easiest recipe for harvesting viburnum for the winter - a five-minute jam. Short heat treatment allows you to keep a maximum of vitamins contained in its berries. For cooking you will need the following ingredients:
- viburnum fruits –1 kg,
- sugar - 1.3 kg,
- water –0.3 l.
- Kalina needs to be well washed, sifted, separated from the petioles.
- For softening and sweetness, the berries are blanched in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Kalina is moved to a colander to drain water, then laid out in cans.
- Syrup is prepared from water and sugar, another boiling liquid is poured into cans.
- The finished jam is rolled and stored in a cool place.
A simple and fast way to harvest viburnum for the winter: video
Very quickly and simply you can cook Kalina for this recipe. Have to take:
- viburnum fruits - 1 kg,
- sugar - 1 kg.
- Prepared viburnum mixed with sugar and laid out on the banks.
- Time pasteurization blanks is 0.5 hours
- Tara rolled, cleaned for storage in the cellar or refrigerator.
Preparation can be eaten with tea, make a delicious fruit drink.
Kalina with honey is a home remedy, the use of which is useful for maintaining immunity and protective functions of the body. Kalina and honey help to get up quickly in case of acute respiratory disease. Prepare a miracle remedy by taking:
- viburnum fruit –300 g,
- honey - 100 g
- Kalina needs to be washed, separated from the stalks and softened. For this, it is either boiled over or blanched for a couple of minutes.
- Kalina is passed through a sieve, and the resulting slurry is mixed with honey.
- The finished product is laid out in small jars with lids and cleaned in the refrigerator.
To strengthen the immune system and prevent diseases, the remedy is taken by 1 tsp. per day, with acute respiratory infections - three times a day.
The easiest option
Kalina is good because it can be stored for quite a long time without special processing: it’s quite simple to dry her, hanging clusters in the open air, always in the shade.
You can also use the oven: to do this, rinse the berries, spread them out on a baking sheet and dry at a temperature not exceeding 60 ° C with the door slightly open. From these berries will make a good compote.
The alternative is to pack washed and peeled berries in zip-packs and to freeze, and already in the winter to use for more refined recipes, whether it be juices, jams or even a marshmallow.
Viburnum juice - the very thing in the cold season, when a cold comes on all fronts. There are many recipes for making viburnum juice: sugar, honey, sugar syrup, or no sweet ingredients at all, as you like.
In any case, before making juice, make sure that the berries are well washed, and then there may be options.
Recipe for viburnum juice with sugar
The easiest recipe for juice with a minimum of necessary ingredients. Its preparation does not take much time.
- Take sugar and berries of viburnum with the expectation that about 130 grams of sugar fall on a liter of juice. Predicting exactly how much juice will come out of a kilogram of berries is rather difficult, so vary the amount of sugar depending on the result.
- Rinse the berries under the tap, remove the stalks and various debris. Put the viburnum in the pot and boil until soft. At this stage, you can also use the oven or microwave. The goal - to get at the exit berries, which are easily choke with a fork.
- Drain the water in which the berries were boiled, then crush them with a fork and rub through a sieve. Leave the resulting juice for three hours.
- Weigh the juice to determine how much sugar is needed. Dissolve sugar.
- Warm the juice on low heat until sugar is dissolved, strain and pour into previously sterilized jars.
Recipe of Kalin juice with honey
Combining the beneficial properties and taste of viburnum and honey in one drink is an interesting idea, because the sweetness of honey hides the light bitterness of the viburnum berries and gives the juice some zest.
In addition, viburnum with honey is an excellent tool. for the prevention and treatment of hypertension.
- Take the berries of viburnum peeled from the stalks and water per 1 kg of berries per 1 cup of water. Take honey to taste - just a couple of spoons, but you can add more.
- Scald the washed berries with boiling water, squeeze the juice in any way (you can wipe through a sieve or use a juicer).
- Add water and honey to the prepared juice, mix well.
- Warm up on the stove and pour into sterilized cans.
The word "jam" brings back memories of childhood, and immediately want to return to this carefree time.
This, unfortunately, cannot be done, but you can make a delicious Kalinovo jam, the recipe for which is very simple. It will take for this only viburnum and sugar in a ratio of 1.5: 1.
Nothing more is needed: the pectin contained in the berries will perfectly cope with the gelling.
- Take the berries, peel and thoroughly rinse.
- Put everything in a volume enamel pot, add water and cook on low heat until the berries are soft.
- Berries rub through a sieve, add sugar, stir the mass and boil for five minutes.
- Spill the future jam in low jars with a wide neck and let cool completely.
To make this great dessert for tea, you need viburnum, sugar and citric acid.
It is necessary to squeeze the juice from viburnum and boil it to puree, then add sugar and citric acid and cook over low heat until the mass becomes very thick.
The resulting mass is gently put on a baking tray lined with baking paper and oiled.The readiness of marshmallow is determined by how easily it leaves the paper.
Kalina from pressure
For the prevention of high pressure it is recommended to use Kalina with honey. Well suited previously proposed recipe Kalinova juice for honey. You can also add honey to fruit drinks and fruit drinks, and you can prepare honey and snowball tincture for the winter.
- Take a kilogram of viburnum, honey and brandy (or vodka) 500 ml.
- Berry pick, wash and remember hands.
- Add honey, mix and put the mixture in a three-liter jar, pour vodka or brandy.
- Clean in a dark place for a month.
Kalina in cosmetology
If you run out of banks and a place in the cellar, and viburnum is still a lot, do not be upset! This beautiful berry has found application not only in cooking, but also in cosmetology.
Fresh berries juice can be used to wipe oily skin, which will reduce the shine and cope with acne. In addition, viburnum is an excellent helper in the fight against moles and pigment spots: the components it contains help to whiten the skin.
Especially effective masks with egg white in a ratio of 1: 1, which is used daily for half an hour. The course of procedures lasts 15 days.
Kalina is a mysterious berry for many. It grows everywhere, but few people decide to make it a twist for the winter.
The reason is that it tastes very bitter.
With this, however, it is easy to cope, because it should be collected after frost, when the bitterness decreases and instead of a disadvantage becomes an advantage.
There are quite a few options for harvesting viburnum for the winter: you can make juice, jam, jam or marshmallow from the berries, you can dry it in the open air or freeze it - in any case it will be very tasty, and frozen berries will be useful in the future for more refined dishes. Billets can be used for medicinal purposes - for example, with a cold or high pressure.
Dried brush viburnum for the winter
Both outdoors and at home you can dry viburnum. As such she can very long retain its beneficial properties and taste.
Take brushes of viburnum and gently rinse them under cold water. Cover the baking parchment on a baking sheet and place the viburnum on it. Preheat the oven to 60 ° C and set the berry to dry. Leave the door slightly ajar.
In the open, select a shaded area and place the tassels of viburnum on cloths or tie them in bunches and hang them.
When the berries are completely dry, tear them off and fold them into glassware or rag pouches. It is best to store in a dry and ventilated area.
Frozen viburnum berries
The easiest way to save viburnum berries is to freeze. Frozen berries lose bitterness, retaining all the benefits.
- Kalina - the amount at its discretion.
- We send milk in open bags or containers in the freezer.
- We take out the frozen berries, we release from the tails.
- Again, we lay out in containers, remove excess air.
- Tightly close, clean in the freezer.
We take out some berries out of the freezer and use it.
Kalina with honey for the winter: video
Save all the benefits of viburnum can, making raw jam. This method does not provide any heat treatment of berries, so the vitamins and elements contained in it are not destroyed, and in full composition are stored in the dessert. It should be noted that in order to prepare raw boiling, viburnum must be pre-frozen, otherwise the dessert will be bitter, not sweet. Here you will need:
- viburnum fruits - 0.5 kg,
- sugar - 0.5 kg.
- Berry thunderstorms are washed, after which they are separated from the stalks and placed in a deep bowl.
- In order to viburnum acquired puree-like appearance, it is crushed tolkushkoy for mashed potatoes. Additionally, the gruel can be passed through a sieve, then the jam will turn out without stones.
- 2/3 of the total amount of sugar is added to the mass, stirred until the sugar is dissolved.
- On a small jar lay out the raw jam, leaving a little space on top.
- The remaining sugar is sprinkled on top of the mass in each can.
- Tara twist and clean in the refrigerator or any other cool place.
Such raw jam can be dissolved in warm water to make juice. Lemon and cinnamon will help to improve the taste of the drink.
Recipes from viburnum for the winter and healing properties
Recipes blanks with viburnum for the winter
What to cook from viburnum for the winter and how to do it right? Berry has a lot of positive properties. Proper preparation and storage, allow you to save its useful qualities.
Recipes from viburnum for the winter - this is the best way to pamper the whole family with tasty and healthy treats. On the basis of this berry prepare compotes, fruit drinks, jam and marshmallow. Fruits are useful in any form, they do not lose their healing properties and are ready to have an effective beneficial effect in many diseases.
Kalina for the winter without cooking - a useful delicacy: video
Steamed viburnum - delicious, while very useful, dessert, which will enjoy the sweet tooth. Below is a recipe using sugar, but if you want, you can replace it with honey, only its quantity can be reduced by 2 times.
- viburnum fruits - 1 kg,
- sugar - 0.4 kg
- water - 1 cup.
- Berries need to prepare: wash, sort, separate from the stalk, then lay in a clay pot.
- Sugar is poured to Kalina, the whole mixture is poured with water.
- The pot is covered with a lid and put in the oven, preheated to 180 0, for 3 hours. During this time, the berries will turn slightly brown.
Sweet dessert, prepared according to this recipe, will appeal to both adults and children. From these ingredients you get 1 l of the finished product:
- viburnum fruits - 1 kg,
- sugar - 1 kg,
- water - 2 cups.
- Washed and sifted Kalina are sent to blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes. This time is enough to soften it and get a sweet taste.
- From the berries you need to cook pureed mass. For this, it is frayed through a sieve.
- Puree spread in a saucepan, add sugar, water, mix and cook on low heat until thick. On average, the duration of heat treatment is 50 minutes.
- Hot product is poured into clean cans, after the mass has cooled, they are removed in the refrigerator.
Ready jelly can be used for making fruit drinks.
Freezing viburnum for the winter
Kalina is harvested for the winter according to a certain algorithm:
- berries are washed,
- sent to special storage containers
- frozen in the freezer.
Naturally, nature does not create anything for nothing. That viburnum has many useful properties that have been known for a long time. For example, it serves as a useful vitamin supplement. Viburnum berries are also recommended for inflammation of the upper respiratory tract, hypertension and scrofulous children.
The same ingredients can help you, even if you have not managed to protect your immunity and have caught a cold. In this case, you will have to use the following recipe for viburnum and honey: take 1 liter of boiling water and add 4 tablespoons of red viburnum berries, which you need to knead beforehand, cover the liquid with a lid and leave it for 15 minutes to get a fairly rich infusion. Strain the obtained natural medicine and drink it to your health, adding honey to your spoon for sweets.
This simple folk remedy can quickly give you back a normal voice for a cold or bronchitis. It quickly causes expectoration, thus cleansing the body. In addition, the same infusion is great for irritability and headache. Take it at night if you are tormented by insomnia.
The best time to collect them is late autumn! It is then that they will not be overripe and frozen, but already poured with bitter juice and full of unique taste.
Tincture on vodka from pressure
Viburnum tincture is an effective remedy in the fight against hypertension.For its preparation it is necessary to take:
- vodka - 0.5 l,
- viburnum fruits - 0.5 kg.
- Washed fruits are placed in a jar. If frozen berries are used, they can not be defrosted beforehand. If there is a desire, you can add viburnum cherries and stems, but the flavoring qualities of the tincture will change. When laying the main ingredient it is not compacted in a jar.
- Cadulina is poured with vodka so that it is completely covered with liquid. In this form, the tincture is left to infuse for a day in a warm place.
- To the infusion add the remaining vodka, the capacity is transferred to a dark room and insist 3 weeks.
- The finished tincture of viburnum is filtered and bottled in small bottles.
The composition and beneficial properties of viburnum
All the wonderful healing properties of viburnum due to its chemical composition. In the fruits of the shrub a lot of organic acids (for example, valeric in very large quantities) and mineral substances, including:
- Vitamin C - 70% more than in citrus!
- Manganese - ensures the proper development of body cells
- Chromium - responsible for sugar metabolism
- Selenium - protects the body from viruses and adverse conditions
- Zinc - supports general immunity
- Phosphorus - necessary for metabolism and muscle function
- Iodine - maintains hormonal balance and proper brain function
- Copper - participates in the process of blood formation and cell supply with substances
- Iron - transports oxygen to cells throughout the body
Kalina without cooking for the winter
Faded viburnum with sugar for the winter
Kalina without sugar for the winter allows you to save all the healing properties of the plant. For harvesting need berries in any quantity. They must be thoroughly rinsed, dried and packaged in special storage bags. In this form, the berry is sent to the freezer and frozen.
Rubbed viburnum with sugar for the winter without cooking
Kalina with sugar for the winter without cooking - the benefits and harms of this product are due to the rich composition of the berries. The basis of the fruit of the plant are useful vitamins and minerals. Together, they have a positive effect on the human body.
Mashed viburnum with sugar for the winter without cooking is the best way to prevent colds and infectious diseases of the body, besides a simple recipe for preparation. Prepare:
The berry is ground through a sieve, then covered with sugar. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed together and when the sugar is completely melted, the resulting mass is distributed among the banks. In this form, the fruits are stored for about 6 months in the refrigerator.
Dried viburnum is harvested quickly and easily. To do this, you need to take any amount of berries, rinse it, dry it and send it to a baking sheet. Preparation is carried out in an oven, at a temperature of 120 degrees. As soon as the fruits darken a little, they can be removed and hidden in the newspaper.
This can be done in a more natural way. For this, the berry is washed and laid out on a newspaper. The natural drying process can take several days. The main thing to cover the fruits with gauze, it will avoid the sedimentation of midges.
Raspberry jam recipe
If you want to try viburnum jam, prepare the following ingredients:
- 500 g fruits
- 1 kg of sugar
- glass of water.
Berries are washed and sent to a slow fire. Then they are filled with water and brought to a boil. Sugar is added to this mass and is still boiled until a homogeneous consistency is obtained. After cooling, the process is repeated, the result should be a thick jam. It should be distributed in banks and sent to a dry cool place.
Viburnum jam for the winter
Viburnum jam recipe
Real sweet teeth will like the recipe for viburnum jam for the winter. Prepare:
- 1000 g of sugar
- 1000 grams of viburnum,
- 200 ml of water.
Fruits are ground with a blender or tolkushki. Then they are filled with water and covered with sugar. The resulting mass is boiled until cooked.Ready jam is poured into sterilized jars and closed.
Pastille on the basis of viburnum is not only tasty, but also useful. Prepare:
Berries are ground with sugar and laid out on a baking sheet (in addition it is lined with baking paper). Pastila is dried for about 20 minutes in the oven, at a temperature of 130-140 degrees. Then it is brought to readiness within 2-3 days. To do this, it is covered with gauze and sent to a warm place. After a predetermined period of time, the treat can be eaten.
Five minutes of viburnum for the winter
5-minute jam from viburnum for the winter
Five minutes of viburnum for the winter - quick harvest berries, while retaining all the useful properties. For cooking you will need:
The fruits of the plant are thoroughly washed out and sent to a common container. Then they are filled with the prepared liquid and boiled, about 5 minutes. Further, it is recommended to sustain a pause at 10 o'clock and repeat this action. The resulting delicacy is distributed to the banks.
Kalinovy sauce - homemade recipe
Viburnum Sauce Recipe
If you are a true gourmet, pay attention to the viburnum sauce. For cooking you will need:
- 200 g fruits
- garlic clove,
- a pinch of coriander,
- pepper peas,
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara,
- a couple pinches of salt
- hl vinegar.
Kalina is washed and rubbed through a sieve, the juice is separated. It is from the liquid part that the sauce is prepared. The pulp obtained from the berries is thrown away. All the ingredients are added to the juice, after which they are mixed until smooth. All this is boiled over low heat and poured into cans.
Kalina in own juice
Kalina in its own juice is a useful delicacy at any time of the year. For cooking you will need:
Fruits are washed and sent to an enamel bowl. On top of them you need to fall asleep sugar. Grind and mix the ingredients do not need. After a while, viburnum independently launches juice. The resulting delicacy is distributed among the banks.
Pouring from viburnum
Pouring from viburnum
Pouring from viburnum is an alcoholic drink not only for the soul, but also for the body. For cooking you will need:
- 500 g fruits
- 500 g sugar
- 500 ml of alcohol or moonshine,
The berries are washed and distributed in bottles. It is necessary to fill them in the third part, the rest of the space is filled with sugar. In this form, the fruits are sent to a warm dry place for 2 weeks. Then the contents are shaken and filled with alcohol (2-3 cm above the level of the berries). The bottle is again sent to a warm dry place for 2 weeks. The resulting tincture is diluted with water by about 25%. If you want to get liqueur from viburnum, enough 10-15% of the liquid.
Summer compote is a quick and healthy drink for every day. Prepare:
- 500 g fruits
- 200 grams of sugar,
- glass of water.
The main ingredient is washed and filled with water. In this form, it must be boiled until a homogeneous mass. Next, sugar is added to the total capacity. All components are mixed together and boil again. The drink is passed through a sieve and served to the table.
Viburnum juice for the winter recipes
Viburnum juice for the winter - the recipes of this drink are notable for their simplicity. Prepare for cooking:
- 1 kg of fruit
- 1.5 kg of granulated sugar.
Rinse the berries and pass through the juicer. Sugar is added to the resulting drink, and the whole mass is boiled over low heat. Then the juice is distributed to the banks and closed.
Viburnum vinegar - a useful addition to salads and side dishes. Prepare:
- 2 liters of water
- 200 grams of sugar,
- 500 kg of viburnum fruit.
The berries are crushed to a mushy state and sent to a three-liter bottle. Then they are flooded with water and covered with sand. The resulting mass is sent to a dry dark place for 2 months. The transparent shade of the solution indicates its readiness.
Viburnum marmalade is the best treat for a child. Prepare:
- 500 grams of berries,
- 500 g apples,
- 1 kg of granulated sugar.
The berries are dried in the oven, and the apples are baked. It is necessary to remove the pulp from the apples and whip it in a blender; berries are added to the mass. The resulting mixture is filled with sugar and put on a slow fire. Boil the marmalade until thickened. Then it is distributed over the banks and closed. The resulting dessert can be consumed immediately after cooling.
Medical recipes from viburnum
Kalina for treatment
Healing recipes from viburnum can keep the body in good shape and save it from various diseases. To combat colds and flu, prepare:
Mix the ingredients thoroughly together. The resulting mixture can be consumed 3 times a day, one tablespoon. It helps to cope with infectious lesions of the body and eliminate angina.
Video: Recipe for jam from viburnum for the winter
I hope I convinced you that red viburnum can be tasty and very useful? From the article you learned what is useful viburnum and how to use it. And, of course, I will be glad if you share in the comments about your own experience in preparing wonderful medicines and treats from these amazing berries!
Kalina for the winter without sugar for filling pies
Do you like homemade cakes? Then there is a reason to spin tasty and healthy stuffing. You are going to cook pies, and the contents are already at hand.
- Kalina - the volume at your discretion.
- We release berries of viburnum from the tails.
- Wash the berry, let the water drain.
- We shift the fruit in the jar (the volume of the container depends on the number of berries).
- We send the container with the lid covered (but not tightly) into the cold oven.
Tip! Do not tighten the lid tightly while the viburnum hovers in the oven - otherwise the jar will explode.
We set the temperature to 100-120 degrees. Tomim 3-4 hours. After the time the berry settles, produces juice and changes color. We take out the jar, cork the lid - the filling for the pies is ready.
Mashed with sugar
This preparation is maintained for 10 hours, it does not require a lot of strength and culinary skills. The recipe itself is simple to madness.
The following proportions are necessary for viburnum jelly:
- 1 kg of viburnum,
- 1200 g of granulated sugar.
- Separate the berries from the tails, wash and pour boiling water for a few minutes. This will improve the taste of the fruit and produce a sterilization effect.
- Drain the water through a colander, leaving Kalina for about 15 minutes - until the liquid flows completely.
- Then grind the fruit in mashed potatoes with tolkushki, stupa, etc. (as you like).
- Not wiped residues additionally survive through gauze.
- The resulting juice combine with sugar.
- Leave the product for 10 hours, stirring from time to time.
Tip! Cook with honey? Then the following proportions - 1 part juice from viburnum / 1 part honey.
Pour the jelly-like mass into sterilized containers. We use the workpiece in an amount of not more than 4 tbsp. l in a day.
The recipe of tinctures on alcohol
Save on buying tinctures by preparing a truly high-quality product from the available ingredients. And having tasted a homemade drink once, you are unlikely to return to the store.
- 500 g of viburnum red,
- 500 ml of alcohol
- 1-2 Art. l honey
- litere of water.
On a note! Have you removed a berry from a tree before frost? Hold the fruit in the freezer for several days - their inherent bitterness will go away.
- We release the berries from large branches, wash and let the water drain.
- Fill half the jars with red fruits. We lay it loosely - it is not worth tamping closely.
- Add honey.
- Alcohol diluted with water.
- Fill the container to the top with an alcohol liquid.
- The components are slightly mixed. Close the lid.
- Insist 3 weeks.
- The prepared berry is a little bit tolkushkoy right in the jar.
- Fill with alcohol diluted in water. Honey is not added.
- Insist 21 days in a dark warm place.
- After 3 weeks, filter the tincture.
The recipe of tincture on vodka
We are waiting for the first frost and after a couple of days we collect viburnum. This berry is ideal for tincture.
- Kalina - 700 g,
- vodka - 500 ml,
- 300 grams of sugar.
Tip! Take quality vodka - it directly affects the taste and properties of the tincture.
- We touch the berry, wash and dry.
- We spread the fruit in a liter jar.
- Fill the contents with vodka.
- Insist drink at least 5-6 weeks in a dark warm place.
- After the expiration date, pour the juice together with vodka into a separate container.
- To the berries we introduce into the mass of 300 g of sugar.
- Insist another 2 weeks (viburnum with sugar separately, alcohol separately).
Then filter the sugar mixture. We combine with vodka, which stood in another container.
Tincture is ready. Treat loved ones with a delicious drink on New Year's holidays.
The recipe of cooking tincture on the moonshine
The spoon of this tincture perfectly replaces coffee, increasing the pressure. Preparing the product in a simple way.
Take the following ingredients:
- 500 g viburnum,
- Pervak - 0.5 l,
- 100–200 g of honey.
On a note! Dry the remnants of berries (flesh, twigs, bones), do not throw them out. Brew the dry mixture with tea. The drink turns out more delicious, and most importantly, very useful.
- Honey dissolve in a water bath. Steam temperature - 40 degrees.
- Kalina mnem tolkushkoy with branches.
- Combine the berry substance with honey and moonshine. Pour into a jar.
- Insist month.
- Then we filter the tincture - we leave the remnants of viburnum, optionally or discard.
- The drink is ready to eat.
Kalina in sugar without cooking
We prepare this delicacy easily and quickly, without technical processing. The main advantage of this preparation - fresh berries are always at hand. We add to tea, use a spoonful a day for prophylaxis, decorate pastries, etc.
- The technology is very simple. Fill the berries with sugar. Fruits are pre-exempt from tails and washed.
- Spread a layer of sugar, a layer of viburnum and so on until the bank reaches the top.
- We properly coat the berries with sand, trying not to leave gaps.
- We close the filled container with a lid.
- Shake the jar - so the sugar is distributed evenly.
Keep the treat in the fridge. You can twist viburnum through a meat grinder and combine with sand - you get a spun sweet mass. Whom like more.
Jam cooking recipe
This recipe includes heat treatment. Someone more like jam without cooking. In the raw version a completely different taste (also cool). The boiled product has a more jelly-like consistency and rich color.
Take the following components:
- viburnum (calculated without twigs) - 3.5 kg,
- 500 ml of water
- sugar sand - 1750
On a note! Feel bitterness? Blanch the fruit - the bad taste will go away.
- We cut off the berries large, thick branches, small tails leave.
- Wash the fruit, give dry.
- We shift the berries in a bowl with a thick bottom. Pour in water.
- We put on the fire with the lid closed. Stir the mass approximately every 3 minutes.
- We bring the mass to a bubbling, boil for 5 minutes. Then turn off the stove.
- Leave viburnum to cool.
- Next, we grind the mass through a colander or sieve.
- The resulting puree combine with sugar and set again on fire. We taste the mass, add some more sugar as needed.
- Bring the mass to a boil, boil for half an hour. Do not forget to stir.
- This time we put the jars in the oven, sterilized.
We spill ready-made jam in containers, close the lids.
Kalina with orange
The unusual combination of citrus and viburnum will appeal to all gourmets and sweet teeth. Orange supplements the beneficial properties of the product, which makes jam a real elixir of health.
- 850 g of red fruits
- sugar — 1 kg,
- one orange.
On a note! Use Kalina for beauty. Apply a little berry gruel on the face. After 15 minutes, rinse. The natural mask rejuvenates and nourishes the dermis.
- We release the berries from the tails and wash them thoroughly.
- Sent in the freezer for a few days - frozen viburnum does not upset the bitter taste.
- We defreeze the fruit in a natural way.
- Carefully wash the orange.
- We skip all the ingredients through a meat grinder. Orange leave with the peel.
- Mix twisted mass with sugar. Mix thoroughly until sugar is completely dissolved. If necessary, leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
Spill live jam in containers. Store in the refrigerator for 1 month.
Viburnum juice - a simple recipe
Healthy viburnum juice quenches thirst and fills the body with vitamins. And also use it during colds.
- red viburnum - 1 kg,
- sand sugar - 200 g,
- water - 200 ml.
- We touch the berry, remove the stalks, wash.
- Fill the fruit with boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Pass the berry through the juicer.
- Pour the mass into the pan.
- We enter water and sugar.
- Put on the fire and bring to a boil.
- Then remove from heat. Bottled juice from glass (jars).
- We send containers with berry wringed sterilized. Pour water into a large pot, and lay a towel on the bottom. Boil blanks with loosely covered lids for 10 minutes.
Then we get bottles with juice and cork the lids.
Ways to freeze berries
Before freezing viburnum is processed in several steps:
- To begin with, the stalks are harvested.
- Then the berries are blanched.
- The boiling water is drained, and the fruit is still 10 minutes.
- When the water drains, viburnum is transferred to a paper towel.
- Damaged fruits are removed.
Berry is ready for cold processing, which is produced by three methods. Consider each in more detail.
We select the most dense fruits. We put it on a flat surface and put it in the freezer for 3 hours.
Then we decompose the viburnum in bags or containers. Remove the air and tightly close the container.
On a note! Remove air from the bag with the help of a cocktail tube.
More details look at the video.
It is recommended to put the label with the date of packaging. Shelf life: 10–12 months (temperature - 18).
Fruits with sugar
- The berries are laid out in a glass or plastic tray, alternating layers with sugar. The ratio of components is 1: 1.
- Tightly close the containers, send in the freezer. We get vitamin freezing as needed.
- Add a treat to tea, pastries, compote, etc.
Store no more than one year, at a temperature of minus 18.
We send berries to the blender. Turn the fruit into puree. Then we grind the mass through a sieve. It also perfectly filters gauze, nylon and other mesh fabric.
- Kalinovy spin pressed pitted with sugar. We taste it.
- It is recommended to mix the components in a 1: 1 ratio.
- We put the mass in bottles, glass containers, containers.
Try also to freeze puree in an unusual way - in ice tins. Then put the squares in the bag. And do not forget to remove the air.
In defrosting viburnum does not need. You can cook it frozen. At the same time the berries thaw very quickly.
The benefits and harm of preparations from viburnum
Useful properties of viburnum fruit due to the rich chemical composition, which includes:
- vitamins A, C, E, K, P,
- organic acids
- mineral substances: phosphorus, chromium, selenium, iodine, iron, manganese, zinc, etc.,
- ether compounds
- glycoside viburnin, which is very useful, but it is he who is responsible for the bitter taste of the berries.
Such a composition has a healing effect on the human body, helps maintain it in a healthy state and fight a whole complex of diseases.
Phytoncides contained in the berries of Viburnum, quickly fighting viral and infectious diseases. In hypertension, it is recommended to use blanks of viburnum, which normalize blood pressure. With many diseases of the gastrointestinal tract viburnum becomes an indispensable product.This group includes colitis, ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis. In diabetes, viburnum eases the symptoms of the disease. Also, the healing fruits have anti-inflammatory and choleretic effect on the body.
Harm of Viburnum berries do not bring, if you consume them in moderation. An overdose can cause a rash on the body. But there are groups of people to whom the use of berries and preparations from them is not recommended. These include:
- suffering from gout disease,
- pregnant and lactating women
- hypotension (lowering of pressure can cause syncope),
- people with high acidity of gastric juice,
- people who have a tendency to thrombosis.
The rest of the use of blanks from viburnum will bring only benefit.
In the Internet, many users leave feedback on Kalina and preparations of its berries. A few of them are listed below.
Aleksandrova AP, 57 years old, Kazan
Almost all the recipes of tinctures and decoctions of viburnum, I took over from my mother. Moreover, she prepared them not only from berries, but also from bark, leaves and even flowers. I still prefer to harvest delicious berry jam. I noticed that they effectively help with colds and sore throat, so I treat them to the whole family.
Pavlovna MD, 42, Omsk
Our family likes harvesting from viburnum with other berries. Very often we make delicious desserts with a black chokeberry or hawthorn, so we rarely have any at home: no cold is terrible for us.
Romanov Yu.A., 67 years old, Kaluga
I am hypertensive, so often my wife makes a tincture of viburnum. As the alcohol base uses 70% alcohol. Before you insist, his wife dries Kalina in the oven. After two weeks, I can start taking it. The effect makes me happy - the pressure jumps are infrequent.
Viburnum blanks are quite diverse, so you can always choose a suitable recipe for yourself and prepare a healthy and tasty product. In the winter cold days, he will surely warm and deliver a lot of vitamins to a weakened body.